WordPress Training, From Beginner to Advanced
Our focus is exclusively WordPress. Plus, we’re passionate about WordPress. So that means we have WordPress knowledge and experience we love to share with individuals and organisations.
Whether you consider your WordPress skill level beginner, intermediate, or even advanced… and whether you’re interested in creating, managing, optimizing, or adding to a site, we can help with live (in person, and remote) training, along with on-demand video training.
Our training includes:
- Managing a site’s content
- Making design and structure changes to a site
- Creating a new site from scratch
- Adding, or adding to, ecommerce functionality
- How to make sure your site always loads quickly
- How to automatically keep your site and your data secure
- How to develop custom themes
- And also how to create your own plugins
On-Demand Video Training
On an ongoing basis, we record in depth video tutorials on all things WordPress. This includes:
- Many different ways you can build great looking and fully functional sites
- How to look after your sites and keep them safe and secure
- Options for optimizing sites
- In depth tutorials on leading themes
- An in depth tutorials on hugely valuable plugins
- How you can create your own themes
- And options for developing your own plugins
This library of videos will continue to grow, and we publish these videos a number of places. In particular, they will always be available in our free membership area, which you can join below.
Live Training – Remote & In-Person
All the topics we’ve detailed on this page, including site creation, maintenance, security, optimization, and development – we also have live training options for all these topics either in-person, or remotely.
Our live training options are currently only available in the UK on a limited basis. Whereas our live remote training can be offered worldwide, and although we’re on London time we do have some flexibility about the time of our training session (we’re not only available 9 to 5, in other words).
Whether you’re looking to grow your own skills, or looking to train some, or all, of your team, we can offer training that helps build up your WordPress knowledge, skills, and experience, quickly.
For more details do feel free to book a free consultation.
Signing up to our free membership is a great starting point. You get:
- Access to an ever-growing video training library. This covers WordPress, from the basics, to ever more advanced and in depth topics.
- Exclusive content that we don’t publish anywhere else.
- Further exclusive updates and content delivered by email.
- More details on how you can place orders with us directly at any time (without having to book a free consultation).
If you’d like to talk through your WordPress creation, development, support or training needs, please do get in touch:
- We can talk through things by phone or Skype wherever you are in the world (or meet in person if you’re local).
- It doesn’t have to be a long call, there’s never any hard sell, and we’ll make sure the call is useful for you.
- These calls are useful to understand exactly what you’re looking for, and to present you with some potential options.