The internet never stops moving forwards. And if someone isn’t looking after your site, it can result in:
- A website that starts to look very dated.
- Your website not always functioning as it should.
- Loss of data.
- Your site getting hacked.
- Your site slowing down (and perhaps even becoming almost unusable).
- Some links on your site stop working.
- Even your site going offline entirely.
Simply put – a website is a living thing, and if you want it to serve you well, it needs to be looked after. Since a site that isn’t looked after, sooner or later, issues will arise, and some of those could be incredibly serious.
That’s why we offer support, maintenance and optimisation packages for clients. Whether your site is new, or it’s already been online for a while… it’s very important someone is actively looking after it, so that it continues to look and work great for you.