The internet never stops moving forwards. And if someone isn’t looking after your site, it can result in:
- A website that starts to look very dated.
- Your website not always functioning as it should.
- Loss of data.
- Your site getting hacked.
- Your site slowing down (and perhaps even becoming almost unusable).
- Some links on your site stop working.
- Even your site going offline entirely.
Simply put – a website is a living thing, and if you want it to serve you well, it needs to be looked after. Since a site that isn’t looked after, sooner or later, issues will arise, and some of those could be incredibly serious.
That’s why we offer support, maintenance and optimisation packages for clients. Whether your site is new, or it’s already been online for a while… it’s very important someone is actively looking after it, so that it continues to look and work great for you.
Option 1: Site Supervision & Maintenance
At the simplest level – someone needs to be keeping an eye on your site, to make sure:
- Things stay up to date.
- No issues are being introduced.
- The site is running as it should be.
- Keeping all the files that make up your site, up to date.
- Making sure there’s always a recent back up of your site.
- Helping ensure your site stays online.
- And also helping to keep your site safe from hackers and other attacks.
- Plus making sure all the links work on your site – broken links on a website look so unprofessional, and they happen more commonly than you may think!
Simply put – we take the worry out of having a website. We’ll look after the technical stuff, so you don’t have to think about it!
Option 2: Site Optimization & Expertise On Call
Support and maintenance that help your site run well is the vital first step. Then come two optional, but recommended, options:
- Applying optimisation that can help your site work ever better than it is right now.
- Having our team available to help you make ongoing changes, additions, and upgrades to your site.
The optimisations we offer break down into three core benefits:
- Helping your site load quickly.
- Helping your site get found easier in Google.
- Making sure your site looks and works great across all devices.
And our ongoing support includes:
- Adding to or changing your site’s content, as you need us to.
- Making fixes to your site as required.
- Adding functionality and upgrades to your site, to help you get even more out of it.
Optimisations help you experience even greater benefits from your site, and our support can reassure you that you’ve always got help on hand when you’re looking to make changes, additions, or upgrades to your site.